Monday, March 1, 2010

New Adidas Track Suit!

I just finished new track suits for two of my very special friends!!!! And one for myself of course. I will hopefully be able to post pictures soon of my latest track suit and progress on my mural at shabu. As of late, I have been offering to drink a full bottle of sake with any of you karafuru supporters or sake drinkers if I see you posting a picture of yourself with any of my new stuff! Thanks to your kind support, I have been recovering most of the weekend from holding up my end of the bargain lol. You all have been so kind and supportive of all of my endeavors and I wanted to take the time to thank you! I enjoy running into y'all every night! Anyways, gotta get back to work so keep checking back for pictures!!!! Come into shabu and take a poloroid shot with me!!