Monday, July 27, 2009

For everyone to see!

I proud to say that my artwork is now being displayed at the new California Shabu Shabu.  The newly designed South Coast location is located at 801 Baker St. Costa Mesa CA 92626.  I have a lot of new Karafuru art on display.  There are currently 5 custom designed Munnies and 2 Mini Logo skateboards that are currently on display and will be for sale very soon.  I also have many shirt and clothing designs that I will have for sale soon.  I will be posting pictures very soon so please come out and feel free to come grab a bite to eat while you check out my new stuff!  I am currently designing for private companies and private parties upon request.  If you have any questions or would like to have something designed for you, please email me at joeandy19@gmail.com for prices and inquiries.  Thank you all for you support!